Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Amiya Dreams aka Amiya Suenos

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29842  by TheMiz
 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:34 pm
I enjoyed her first video. It's a shame she keeps covering her pussy. Are her other videos the same or are they more explicit?
 #29845  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:50 am
TheMiz wrote:I enjoyed her first video. It's a shame she keeps covering her pussy. Are her other videos the same or are they more explicit?

Amiya is new to the scene. Her levels were implied nude, but she did feel comfortable doing toys (vibrators) on top of panties, BJ scenes etc. I think if she comes back again she'd be up for much higher levels now she's warmed up.
 #29846  by TheMiz
 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:35 pm
deathr0w wrote:
TheMiz wrote:I enjoyed her first video. It's a shame she keeps covering her pussy. Are her other videos the same or are they more explicit?

Amiya is new to the scene. Her levels were implied nude, but she did feel comfortable doing toys (vibrators) on top of panties, BJ scenes etc. I think if she comes back again she'd be up for much higher levels now she's warmed up.

That's great. Looking forward to seeing more of her videos.