Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• MIAH S (WIN/USJ/BB)

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34381  by Ste93
 Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:16 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Enigmatic wrote:Any dates in July lined up?

I'll see what we can do! :D

Any news? I really hope you manage to get her back in soon, she’s easily the best girl on the site
 #34384  by deathr0w
 Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:25 pm
Ste93 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

Any news? I really hope you manage to get her back in soon, she’s easily the best girl on the site

I've sent her another message today! She's interested in coming back but needs to find a suitable time with her other commitments.
 #34386  by samloan58
 Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:09 pm
Ste93 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

In my honest opinion, she has great potential, but since she doesn't do high levels, I am too interested in her scenes.

But that's just me, as I enjoy the higher level scenes more, but can definitely understand your viewpoint too.
 #34387  by Ste93
 Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:56 pm
samloan58 wrote:
Ste93 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

In my honest opinion, she has great potential, but since she doesn't do high levels, I am too interested in her scenes.

But that's just me, as I enjoy the higher level scenes more, but can definitely understand your viewpoint too.

Yeah for me she’s the best looking girl on site by far so it doesn’t really bother me she doesn’t do higher levels. Obviously I’d love her to but it’s not that big a deal for me. Don’t mean to sound horrible to the other new girls on the site but there just not attractive to me.