Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Peachy Samantha

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34252  by fishymonger
 Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:52 pm
Have just seen some of her videos and she's pretty good. Do you think she would change her mind?
 #34260  by deathr0w
 Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:54 pm
fishymonger wrote:Have just seen some of her videos and she's pretty good. Do you think she would change her mind?

I'll ask her again, although she let me down last time and basically said she wanted to do her own stuff. Let me speak to her and see what we can do!
 #34342  by albabes69
 Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:04 am
I think last year when you approached her she was pregnant. You may have more luck this time round
 #34343  by deathr0w
 Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:06 pm
albabes69 wrote:I think last year when you approached her she was pregnant. You may have more luck this time round

Yeah she just mentioned that to us - although, we're currently negotiating a shoot! Hopefully we can get somewhere with it.
 #34348  by Jinx1
 Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:01 am
Fantastic news! Sam will not disappoint, she is a great model and would be great on the sites.
Jinx