Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ivy Hope

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33127  by bendoverbaby
 Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:52 am
Panty fetish but it's her idea, I'm sure she could come up with a good deal to persuade her boyfriend to slip on her thong... (would be outstanding if she's our older sister in a college uniform and we lost a bet or something but I think I may be hoping for too much there!) and that bum in some yoga pants please!

and maybe a "silent teacher" USJ one (I miss those!) to settle any first day nerves :)
 #33181  by deathr0w
 Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:05 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Dmill64 wrote:Any news?

Unfortunately, she had to cancel the shoot :( - I'll find out if she's available for another date, hopefully we can get her in.

We should have her in this week! Thursday & Friday, if everything is well! :D
 #33182  by samloan58
 Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:22 am
Took a quick scroll through her Twitter, and looks like she does quite a lot of high levels.

Wondering if we can get her to do the double cum in pussy and mouth scene which I pitched here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5875

We could also try the boot job scene I mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5295&start=170 (while we wait for Rose for her next shooting date :lol:)

Found some outfits on her Twitter which I liked as well:

#33193  by deathr0w
 Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:36 pm
samloan58 wrote:Took a quick scroll through her Twitter, and looks like she does quite a lot of high levels.

Wondering if we can get her to do the double cum in pussy and mouth scene which I pitched here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5875

We could also try the boot job scene I mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5295&start=170 (while we wait for Rose for her next shooting date :lol:)

Found some outfits on her Twitter which I liked as well:

I'll keep the thread updated if she turns up and the shoot goes ahead as planned. I've passed this over to our production team.
 #33194  by deejay
 Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:39 am
Looks like she is shooting for another site :shock:

Hopefully she makes it soon :D