Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Sofia Rex

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35120  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:47 pm
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote:Is it possible to have her here again?

P.S. Is making a VR content a mandatory part of the package in these days? I'd love to see Sofia in VR :)

It depends on the shoot location - We have a producer in the South who shoots some of the girl down there. Sophia Rex was one of them. He didn't do VR production work - but we can look at getting Sofia back. Although, i'm fairly sure she's not as active as she once once. I'll find out! :D
 #35126  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:13 pm
Great news - We've managed to book Sophia Rex in for another shoot! She'll be doing 2D on this shoot but hopefully in the future we can look at getting her up to us for a VR shoot!

She'll be shooting on the 12th and 13th March - Keep us posted with any scene ideas.
 #35135  by Falstaff
 Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:47 am
deathr0w wrote:Great news - We've managed to book Sophia Rex in for another shoot! She'll be doing 2D on this shoot but hopefully in the future we can look at getting her up to us for a VR shoot!

She'll be shooting on the 12th and 13th March - Keep us posted with any scene ideas.

Would love a College Babysitter type vid that ends with a huge load of spunk all over her bum!