Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Model Request Stella Paris

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #33156  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 pm
Ste93 wrote:Oh my god she looks amazing, can’t wait for the scene where she’s in the army outfit :o

We're editing some of her content today! We'll try and get some live next week! :D Sammy will post some previews as soon as they've rendered :D
 #33184  by Sammy
 Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 am
Who's ready for Stella Paris!? :evil:

#33521  by Falstaff
 Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:02 am
These videos certainly did not disappoint. Cannot praise Stella enough, she is incredible! Just a total bombshell, her dirty talk is irresistible, all of her outfits are amazing (I especially love her schoolgirl look, that sexy blue & bubblegum pink workout fit in her recent DBJ, and this outrageous set in her new "Naughty Boy" USJ vid—like she's not wearing anything at all :twisted: ).

Just when it seemed like it had been too long since we saw a nice long titwank on WIN, Stella went ahead and gave a perfect one in "Spunky Proposition," just booby heaven. You sure got a winner with her, here's hoping she comes back for more one day ;)
 #33523  by Sammy
 Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:18 am
Falstaff wrote:These videos certainly did not disappoint. Cannot praise Stella enough, she is incredible! Just a total bombshell, her dirty talk is irresistible, all of her outfits are amazing (I especially love her schoolgirl look, that sexy blue & bubblegum pink workout fit in her recent DBJ, and this outrageous set in her new "Naughty Boy" USJ vid—like she's not wearing anything at all :twisted: ).

Just when it seemed like it had been too long since we saw a nice long titwank on WIN, Stella went ahead and gave a perfect one in "Spunky Proposition," just booby heaven. You sure got a winner with her, here's hoping she comes back for more one day ;)

Couldn't agree more! We'll try and get her back in for another shoot soon! ;)
 #34318  by Ste93
 Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:32 pm
Any chance of getting Stella back in anytime soon? Her videos on downblouse jerk were so good!