Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Dirty Demi

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35056  by Falstaff
 Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:35 pm
Steph wrote:Keep the requests coming guys I'm shooting Demi for the next 4 days!

Dream team! :D

There's a moment in Ivy's "Hot Under the Collar" vid that I really love: at the very end, right as the fun is finishing up, Ivy's "mum" busts her! (Is it your voice Steph? :lol: ) I would love a sequel to Demi's recent similarly-themed "Need to Be Quiet" vid where she takes a big load of spunk on her tits and is caught in the act by mum! ( "Busted after busting" :lol: )

Would love to see some titwanks and cumshots. A musical striptease would be great too, let's see Demi's BoppingBabe moves!

Great British Bake/Wank Off, older step-sis, mum's friend. I'm sure Demi would be great at all of these ;)

And if you could have her say "boobies" a few times, I would love it!
 #35058  by Steph
 Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:24 am
Falstaff wrote:
Steph wrote:Keep the requests coming guys I'm shooting Demi for the next 4 days!

Dream team! :D

There's a moment in Ivy's "Hot Under the Collar" vid that I really love: at the very end, right as the fun is finishing up, Ivy's "mum" busts her! (Is it your voice Steph? :lol: ) I would love a sequel to Demi's recent similarly-themed "Need to Be Quiet" vid where she takes a big load of spunk on her tits and is caught in the act by mum! ( "Busted after busting" :lol: )

Would love to see some titwanks and cumshots. A musical striptease would be great too, let's see Demi's BoppingBabe moves!

Great British Bake/Wank Off, older step-sis, mum's friend. I'm sure Demi would be great at all of these ;)

And if you could have her say "boobies" a few times, I would love it!

:lol: yeah that's me you can hear :lol: thanks for the suggestion :D
 #35065  by Falstaff
 Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:26 pm
I'm seeing double! :lol: Not that I mind—Demi looks positively divine! That green floral dress is so pretty :D
 #35069  by samloan58
 Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:50 pm
That scene with her in the PVC dress and boots looks amazing!

Hopefully that one gets released soon!