Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Why do some models not show everything?

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #34598  by Park_It_Here
 Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:03 am
I'm on Bopping Babes and I used to be on WankItNow. Why do some models not show everything? I have in mind super-hot ladies like Miah S and Katie Louise.

Miah pulls her panties down part way so we can't really see much. Katie Louise usually takes them off but often stands sideways or puts her hand over her crotch.

It seems odd that they would sign up for the job and not be willing to show it all.

On the other extreme you have Natalia Forrest, who will avidly masturbate for us even on BoppingBabes!
(Except the BoppingBabes seems to have stagnated; no updates since May 2021. I just posted separately about that.)
 #34599  by samloan58
 Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:22 pm
Different models have different amount of "levels," or the amount of nudity/type of scenes they are willing to do.

This is chosen by preference by the model, hence the WIN team does not have much control over it.

Generally speaking, there are a few main reasons why a model choses to do lower levels:
    The model is new, and may be hesitant to do higher levels.
    The model has some sort of personal preference.
    The model wants to reserve higher/hardcore levels for their personal OnlyFans/Manyvids/etc. sites.