Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Kacie James

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #35804  by sexyboy123
 Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:52 am
sexyboy123 wrote:
Steph wrote:
sexyboy123 wrote:
Hi, did Kacie do the above scene? Also anymore screens from her shoot?

Kacie did a VR foot fetish scene :D

Do we know when this is likely to be released? Any previews from it?

Is this being released???
 #35813  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:51 pm
sexyboy123 wrote:
sexyboy123 wrote:
Steph wrote:
Kacie did a VR foot fetish scene :D

There's a large back catalogue of VR content - everything we shoot will get released. Our VR editor is back in the office on Monday so i'll find out when this one is due and see if we can move it forward.
 #35959  by sexyboy123
 Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:40 pm
deathr0w wrote:
sexyboy123 wrote:
sexyboy123 wrote:

There's a large back catalogue of VR content - everything we shoot will get released. Our VR editor is back in the office on Monday so i'll find out when this one is due and see if we can move it forward.

Any news on this? Been 2 months since this reply and still no sign of release?
 #35960  by Kriss_De_Valnor_
 Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:19 pm
Kacie is working hard with Roxy :D Could we please have them back and work together here? :D
Attachments
GBTH4oAWAAAQt9c.jpg
GBTH4oAWAAAQt9c.jpg (456.55 KiB) Viewed 3698 times
 #35972  by sexyboy123
 Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:11 pm
deathr0w wrote:Fingers crossed we can get these two back in the new year :D We'll put the feelers out after Christmas :D

Can we try this with a few other models too would be great especially- chloe toy and blonde gabie, Natalie forest and kacie James/ Natalia forrest and Rose R. I think these girls would be really good together and majority have worked with each other at some point before. Dirty demi is another that would be great with any combination but maybe Ivy hope and her would be good together?