Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Abi Toyne

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2801  by admin
 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 pm
Shemakesmehard :) wrote:
lee wrote:
django21 wrote:Guess the credit card will be staying in my wallet then :(

Maybe not??...I have had an email back from Abi and she wants to arrange a shoot, i'll let you know more ASAP! ;)

3rd time lucky then :?:

She really isn't the easiest person to get hold of :(
 #2802  by django21
 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm
A busy weekend by the likes of it, give her a day or two to reply ;)
 #2909  by django21
 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:30 pm
Any update as she told me she replied back to you guys?
 #2990  by admin
 Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm
Abi will be shooting in about 10 days time so get your requests in now, Abi will be doing "Continental" level which for those who don't know what that is, it's dildo's in stuff ;) We will be doing about 6 x 8 to 10 minute scenes together with an "Intro" scene where Abi will be introducing the scenes she has just shot! :D
 #2995  by django21
 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm
Woo Hoo great news.

Like he to act out a scene, were Abi asks nextdoor's computer geeky teen to help fix her laptop/computer as it keeps freezing or some other minor problem. Geek fixes it and then whilst Abi is away finds some interesting pics of her on her laptop/computer.
Moments later Abi wakes into the room and catches Geek teen bashing away. After a little fright, she can only comment what a lovely big member he has and helps him get off. This he does with a huge spray of warm jizz on her tits :D
 #3003  by admin
 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 am
django21 wrote:Woo Hoo great news.

Like he to act out a scene, were Abi asks nextdoor's computer geeky teen to help fix her laptop/computer as it keeps freezing or some other minor problem. Geek fixes it and then whilst Abi is away finds some interesting pics of her on her laptop/computer.
Moments later Abi wakes into the room and catches Geek teen bashing away. After a little fright, she can only comment what a lovely big member he has and helps him get off. This he does with a huge spray of warm jizz on her tits :D

I like the sound of this one, i should be able to get it produced easy enough ;)
 #3005  by Shemakesmehard :)
 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:37 pm
Great news, cant wait too see Abi on WIN :)

Scenes i like to see her do is; Aunty Abi thinks she alone at her sisters when she comes back from a long day shopping. After a stressful day, she decides to takes her clothes off and gets out her trusted Vibe to unleashes the tension. Then suddenly the door open and there is her sister's son! Noticing he is very excited at what he has seen. Abi asks him to come closer and tells him to drops his pants which he does. Liking the size of his cock, s he carries on using the vibe on herself and
plays with the Son's dick, stroking and sucking off. The they both she come at the same time, he unloads on her face and her tits. ;)

Other scene would involve a girl - Abi catching a young girl playing with one of Abi's vibes. Girl has need had anything up her pussy except a finger or two. Abi helps her with the vibe and then licking her etc. Girl then comes very hard and squirts her juices on abi's face/tits.
 #3009  by django21
 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm
Another one: The postman's big delivery

Postman arrived at Abi's House, were she is wearing just he undies as she was expecting a guy over but is an hour late.
Postman says he's got a big package for her which Abi reply's "Really you better come in and show me!" Postman show's her
his big package and she gives him a hand and a suck with it. Until he jizzes over her. She then gets the really package (a parcel ;) ) afterwards.