Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Jenny's status

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #256  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 pm
What's the status on the new girl "Jenny"? She's been down there on the coming soon for awhile now.

I guess on the topic of status, what happened to the one busty girl that was suppose to be coming in March? That date came and went, and nothing came of her. Her profile then disappeared last week.
 #261  by admin
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 pm
Unfortunately some models do scenes, the problem is they are just not upto scratch when it comes down to it. Rather than bring the site down with poor clips/models, they are just not published. I understand that the "busty girl" was advertised as coming soon but she was one of the ones that fit into the category of "poor".

As for Jenny, she is a model that is scheduled to shoot but has not actually done so yet. When i have any other info other than "coming soon", i will let everyone know.

In future any new model news should be readily available and this lack of info on the mentioned new faces shouldnt happen again.
 #290  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 am
Quality control is a good answer. Just keep doing what you're doing. :)