Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Danica Collins / Donna Ambrose

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #276  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 pm
I've seen a number of masturbation instruction clips with this sexy "MILF" type, and she's incredibly skilled and comfortable with the format and dirty talk in general. She's done a few "auntie/nephew" clips, and would be really well suited for the site. Plus I assume she has UK ties, based on the accent.
 #460  by Fan
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:33 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:I've seen a number of masturbation instruction clips with this sexy "MILF" type, and she's incredibly skilled and comfortable with the format and dirty talk in general. She's done a few "auntie/nephew" clips, and would be really well suited for the site. Plus I assume she has UK ties, based on the accent.

Link?
 #498  by WannaTitFuck
 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:11 pm
lee wrote:I've found Danica on purestorm and i've emailed her, lets see what happens now ...

Fingers crossed, Lee! I'd link you to some of her vids if I could find the ones I'm referring to, but I do have a few saved on my hard drive, I believe. If I can dig them up and upload them somewhere accessible, I certainly will, but suffice it to say she's a perfect fit for the site. Let's just hope she's willing!
 #514  by admin
 Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:
lee wrote:I've found Danica on purestorm and i've emailed her, lets see what happens now ...

Fingers crossed, Lee! I'd link you to some of her vids if I could find the ones I'm referring to, but I do have a few saved on my hard drive, I believe. If I can dig them up and upload them somewhere accessible, I certainly will, but suffice it to say she's a perfect fit for the site. Let's just hope she's willing!

Yeah, I would def be interested to see what shes like, although i'd seen her face before ive not actually seen any of her video clips :(
 #1944  by WannaTitFuck
 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Almost forgot about this! Lee, no reply, I presume? I'm surprised cuz like I said, this niche is kinda her thing... although she does hardcore too.