Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Louise Jenson

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #6057  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:11 pm
passby wrote:*snip* done this type of stuff before and she's great at acting and dirty talking... She did a handjob scene with nikita as well :o

lee wrote:Ok, i'll have a look, thanks :D

Passby's statements are correct; and the scene with Nikita was great (would love to see them reunite here). That said, I assume this is yet another case where negotiations fell through?

Sorry for the "necro posts" but I was just looking at some of the models and rather than post them again in a new thread I figured I'd bring up these old discussions instead to either find out what happened or to restart an attempt to get them on WIN.
 #6080  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:56 pm
lee wrote:I've emailed her again....it's very difficult to get through to people on the first email attempt as it probably goes into the spam folder, hopefully she'll see this one ?

Understandable. Crossing my fingers she sees and responds to this attempt. ;)