Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Syren Sexton

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #5992  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm
I assume this fell through (which is too bad because she looks like she'd be a great addition to the site). Any chance she was just busy at the time and could still end up on WIN?

Anyway, sorry for "bumping" an old topic, but I just saw her profile on purestorm and was thinking about suggesting her before doing a search to see if she already had been requested/recommended here.
 #6001  by admin
 Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 am
Dionysus wrote:I assume this fell through (which is too bad because she looks like she'd be a great addition to the site). Any chance she was just busy at the time and could still end up on WIN?

Anyway, sorry for "bumping" an old topic, but I just saw her profile on purestorm and was thinking about suggesting her before doing a search to see if she already had been requested/recommended here.

It went all sour, thought she was coming in but now it looks like its not going to happen :(