Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Chloe

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #2936  by Thondervult
 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 am
Chloe looks incredibly fit in her new teaser video and her new scenes look awesome! I can't wait to see them.

Looks like the bro/sis material is coming thick and fast and I'm chuffed to see the "Sister's Lapdance" idea seems to be a regular scenario with new models - although we've still yet to see Nikita and Faye's take on it yet!
 #2958  by admin
 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:55 pm
Thondervult wrote:Chloe looks incredibly fit in her new teaser video and her new scenes look awesome! I can't wait to see them.

Looks like the bro/sis material is coming thick and fast and I'm chuffed to see the "Sister's Lapdance" idea seems to be a regular scenario with new models - although we've still yet to see Nikita and Faye's take on it yet!

The Nikita one will be online in a couple of days - It's Real Good!
 #9002  by wetstephanie
 Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 am
Love Chloe's accent....been looking for her elsewhere too.....anyone know where I can find more of her?
 #9004  by Thondervult
 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:21 am
Google "French Chloe" - that should keep you occupied for a while ;)