Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN online or offline ? Check it here !

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #7695  by admin
 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:33 am
bertie97 wrote:Just wondering when wankitnowdvds.com is back online? Im getting "site is down for maintenance. Please check back again soon". :) Cheers.

Hi, I'm sorry for the site being offline but we have had to change payment processors and it's taking some time changing it over. Shouldn't be too much longer now.
 #10683  by GabrielKnight
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm
Hello,

I've already sent an email concerning this to the support@wankitnow email address, but it occurred to me that it couldn't hurt to mention it here too.

I took out a one month sub to your site earlier this week and was extremely pleased with everything for the first couple of days, but then last night I stopped being able to access the site at all.

I have tried getting on via FireFox, IE and Safari, but none of them work.

I have cleared my browser history, rebooted my system and a couple of other things along those lines but all to no avail.

I used the downforeveryoneorjustme site to check and the site is indeed live and it is just me that can't get access.

The only reason I am able to access this very page right now is because I am doing so via a proxy server, which I have to confess makes me a little suspicious that perhaps my IP has been blocked for some reason.

Naturally, as I have paid for a full months subscription and I got less than three full days worth before this problem occurred, I am not exactly thrilled.

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to assist in resolving the issue? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sorry that my first post here was a moan-y one, but I am sure you can understand my position.
Nobody likes to pay for something and then not receive it.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
 #10690  by GabrielKnight
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:44 pm
Sorry, I should have been more clear.

I was not using a proxy of any kind when the problem first occurred.

It was only after 12+ hours of not being able to access the site in any form (couldn't even get the Front Screen/Home Page to load) that I decided to try and use a proxy, just in case my real IP had been banned for some reason or other.

I am now no longer using any form of proxy whatsoever and am back to just using my own standard IP.

I can access the site normally as a free user, but when I attempt to sign in as a member, it asks me for my ID and Password at least half a dozen times, one immediately after another (and I am 100% certain I am entering both correctly every time) and then it eventually times out and tells me it cannot display the webpage.

I am completely out of ideas at this point and I'm really hoping that you guys have some way of resolving this at your end.