Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN online or offline ? Check it here !

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #3662  by Dragonpunch
 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 pm
Hey community !
If you want to visit WankItNow and you're not able to get on the page, it could be the case that the website is temporarily offline. To check whether the website is on or off, I recommend this service:

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

On this site you just need to type in the website you want to check.

It should look like that. Now simply click on "or just me?"

There you are, the website is online.

If you're still not able to get on the page, post your problem in our 'Support & Technical' section. We'll try to help you as soon as possible.

Greetings dragonpunch
 #4368  by django21
 Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:33 pm
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Got this message when trying to login at 5.33 today ;(
 #4387  by admin
 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 am
django21 wrote:Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Got this message when trying to login at 5.33 today ;(

Sorry about that, it was a setting on the server that limited the bandwidth, it won't happen again :D
 #6690  by Dionysus
 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:56 pm
509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Been getting that message trying to access the WankItNow homepage for the past 30 mins :(.
 #6692  by admin
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 am
Dionysus wrote:509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Been getting that message trying to access the WankItNow homepage for the past 30 mins :(.

Sorry about that, There was a bandwidth setting on the server that exceeded, it's sorted now :D
 #6693  by Dionysus
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 am
lee wrote:

Sorry about that, There was a bandwidth setting on the server that exceeded, it's sorted now :D

Thanks, Lee - looks like I'll effectively be getting two updates today since the last vid I saw was Jess' 3MWC (so didn't get to see yesterday's before the bandwidth issue popped up). Always look on the bright side, right? ;)
 #6696  by admin
 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 am
Dionysus wrote:
lee wrote:

Thanks, Lee - looks like I'll effectively be getting two updates today since the last vid I saw was Jess' 3MWC (so didn't get to see yesterday's before the bandwidth issue popped up). Always look on the bright side, right? ;)

The was an update yesterday but the bandwidth issue stopped you from seeing it :(