Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Model Navigation

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #5849  by Cacatorak
 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Evening,

I came across this problem last night whilst browsing through the models. I first noticed that the scenes had been split in to several pages, which isn't an issue; the issues I have is that every time (on every model) I try to visit another page - whether it's second or third etc. - I get redirected to Michelle's second page.

Is anyone else having this issue or are you aware of this? Also, every model is listed as Michelle and has the same age and info etc.

Regards.
 #5850  by admin
 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm
Cacatorak wrote:Evening,

I came across this problem last night whilst browsing through the models. I first noticed that the scenes had been split in to several pages, which isn't an issue; the issues I have is that every time (on every model) I try to visit another page - whether it's second or third etc. - I get redirected to Michelle's second page.

Is anyone else having this issue or are you aware of this? Also, every model is listed as Michelle and has the same age and info etc.

Regards.

Thanks for the report, i've emailed the problem to the my site coder, he has been doing tweaks to the site over the last few weeks so it's probably something he's done by mistake. He's usually quick so it should be fixed in a few hrs, hopefully :D
 #5857  by mekick
 Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm
Cacatorak wrote:Evening,

Regards.

Hello...
temporary fix : until the webmaster fixes this, you can access each model's additional pages by going to the address bar and adding " &p=2 " after the main model page 1 URL address.

So for Dee's page the web address ends with " members/girls.php?m=9 " so you just make it " members/girls.php?m=9&p=2 "

and change the 2 to 3 or 4 etc. for the other pages.
 #5859  by admin
 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm
Nice one, thanks for the info. I've just spoken to the webmaster and the issue is down to him inserting some pagination into some of the pages. As the content is growing on the site these little tweaks are required. It should be back to normal v.soon :D