Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Paying with visa gift card from the US

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #11981  by admin
 Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am
dc024 wrote:Credit card visa

Thats fine, all you need to do is go through the CCBILL join page, http://www.wankitnow.com/free/join.php , pick the subscription period you want to take out, and then follow the onscreen instructions. Please let me know if you have any problems.
 #11985  by dc024
 Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 pm
I tried that my bank declines my card and thinks its a fraudulent charge because its outside the U.S. I guess I'm not sure. Is their a way to pay with a gift card or paypal. If not do you know how i could work that out. Thank you
 #11986  by admin
 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:40 am
dc024 wrote:I tried that my bank declines my card and thinks its a fraudulent charge because its outside the U.S. I guess I'm not sure. Is their a way to pay with a gift card or paypal. If not do you know how i could work that out. Thank you

When you received the email about the decline you can “Follow up to your declined CCBill purchase?” ... then you should be able to get it sorted out.
 #11994  by dc024
 Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:05 am
I emailed ccbill they still haven't replied my bank denies the charge it put my account in a hold they dont like ccbill o guess i don't know thanks for your help
 #11995  by admin
 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 am
dc024 wrote:I emailed ccbill they still haven't replied my bank denies the charge it put my account in a hold they dont like ccbill o guess i don't know thanks for your help

If that is the case then from experience all you need to do is instruct your bank to accept the payment.
 #11999  by dc024
 Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 pm
I told them it wasnt a fraudulent charge then tried again and it got denied again. Then I bought a gift card and it denied that to I don't know