Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Zips not unzipping

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #10763  by nVq5gh
 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 am
I can't unzip several newer downloads, for example "SAM Can We Play Another Game HD".
I've tried using WinRAR and 7zip, and downloaded it a few times using different browsers, but nothing works.
 #10769  by nVq5gh
 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:17 pm
Tried again and the same thing. The SD one unzips fine. Same with "FAYE WANK Against Your Will Pt1 HD.wmv", "LUCY ZARA Uncut Delivery 1 HD.wmv" and a few more
 #10772  by admin
 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:41 am
nVq5gh wrote:Tried again and the same thing. The SD one unzips fine. Same with "FAYE WANK Against Your Will Pt1 HD.wmv", "LUCY ZARA Uncut Delivery 1 HD.wmv" and a few more

I have just downloaded those two HD videos from the server and extracted them without error. I have also downloaded them on another connection and PC, they work on that too. I need to know if this is isolated to you or is anyone else having the same issue?
 #10783  by nVq5gh
 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 am
Darn, I wonder what weirdness is causing this for me. It makes no sense. If I figure out the fix I'll post here in case it ever happens to someone else.
 #10784  by admin
 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:56 am
nVq5gh wrote:Darn, I wonder what weirdness is causing this for me. It makes no sense. If I figure out the fix I'll post here in case it ever happens to someone else.

I really dont know what could be causing it??... Have you tried to download on a different pc/laptop, different connection, different browser or using different extraction software?