Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Models Profile Pictures

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #11703  by stuarts
 Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm
With regards to the models profile pictures, do the list of words under 'video' (such as dildo play, vibrator action, explicit action etc), refer to what their videos contain or is to contain in future releases?
 #11731  by stuarts
 Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:58 pm
So Melody Wilde's future vids will have dildo play and vibrator action then? It's just that she doesn't seem to shoot to those levels (cliteral masturbation on wearehairy but that is about it).
 #11760  by admin
 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:43 pm
stuarts wrote:So Melody Wilde's future vids will have dildo play and vibrator action then? It's just that she doesn't seem to shoot to those levels (cliteral masturbation on wearehairy but that is about it).

Sorry, I think i may have made a mistake with her profile, i thought she was in for toys, however, i think that toys will be on the horizon anyway (fingers crossed) :D
 #11779  by stuarts
 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 pm
lee wrote:
stuarts wrote:So Melody Wilde's future vids will have dildo play and vibrator action then? It's just that she doesn't seem to shoot to those levels (cliteral masturbation on wearehairy but that is about it).

Sorry, I think i may have made a mistake with her profile, i thought she was in for toys, however, i think that toys will be on the horizon anyway (fingers crossed) :D

I hope so :D