Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Other billing options

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #12234  by steph2k1uk
 Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:00 am
Hi. I am new to this forum and I would like to ask if you have considered having a second billing company on the site for people who cannot get signed up with CCBill? I can recommend Epoch at www.epoch.com as they are a great billing company and you can pay by Paypal through them and I can also recommend Global Exchange Billing at www.gxbill.com and Global Exchange Billing have got phone billing options where you can pay by sending an sms text message.
 #12235  by admin
 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:26 am
Hi, We are looking into other ways to accept payments but it is extremely difficult based in the UK as due to ATVOD regulations we can only accept CCBILL. CCBILL have a system in place which makes sure that the customer is 18 or over, other billers do not guarantee this, which breaks UK Law. And Paypal do not allow payments for adult subscriptions/goods either.
 #12241  by steph2k1uk
 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:12 am
Hi Lee. Thanks for the reply. Paypal used to not allow payments for adult based websites but they do now as you can pay by Paypal through Epoch and Epoch are a billing company that bill for adult sites. Go to www.epoch.com and check them out.