Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Cant create log in etc,

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #13196  by sirscone
 Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:51 am
Hi, after joining, paying and getting to the log in screen I realised that at no point I was asked to make a username or password, ive had a payment confirmation email and waited about 30 minutes to see if a auto generated log in email would come through but nothing, Im not sure if im being stupid and missing something or what and none of the help links work for me, help please, loving the look of the site btw, some of my favourite british models
 #13197  by admin
 Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:20 am
sirscone wrote:Hi, after joining, paying and getting to the log in screen I realised that at no point I was asked to make a username or password, ive had a payment confirmation email and waited about 30 minutes to see if a auto generated log in email would come through but nothing, Im not sure if im being stupid and missing something or what and none of the help links work for me, help please, loving the look of the site btw, some of my favourite british models

Hi, I'm sorry about that, CCBILL should automatically send you a username and password, maybe it went into your spam folder? ... also, when you complete the payment it should redirect you to the next page where it shows your login details aswell. But seeing that you didn't get all this, I have sent you your details via a private message (PM) here on the forum.

Thanks, Lee