Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• PLEASE STOP ZIPPING VIDEO FILES

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #13348  by 9zFKBf
 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:27 am
HI WANKITNOW

Great site, but it is annoing that you download your desired video files, and then you have to unzip it. I can't see the reason for this. It is not because you gain any compression benefit, because WMV and MP4 practically can't give you any compression gain from being zipped.

Ex.
Kacie James_Can I Suck You Off in Zipped State: 503.144.568 byte
Kacie James_Can I Suck You Off unzipped: 504.169.437 byte

When you download a whole bunch of video files, it is dead annoying having to unzipped them, before you can watch them. By all means ZIP picture sets, but not video files, especially these days where everybody and his dog, has speedy internet connections.

Yours truely
9zFKBf
 #13351  by admin
 Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 pm
Welcome to the forum & Thanks for your post. This topic has been covered already, but basically in answer to your question, it's nothing to do with compression, its to do with how the site works with file extensions. The site has to work with the videos having a .ZIP extension. However, Wankitnow.com will be soon following in BoppingBabes.com footsteps and transferring to a new platform, we are just waiting for feedback on the BoppingBabes.com site ( viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3636 )to make sure all is well and there will be no issues with transferring the archive data. When the WIN site is on the new platform, there will be NO ZIPS for the videos, you will be able to download as MP4 in various formats upto UHD 4K. Pictures sets will be the only ZIP file downloads available. We will have a search, tags, commenting, ratings, etc etc, plus the option to easily add in functions suggested by the members. Streaming will be indexed too so you can fast forward etc. Thanks.