Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Please use 30 fps (NTSC) instead of 25fps (PAL) for 4K video

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #13903  by inn
 Wed May 13, 2015 4:20 pm
Monitors runs at 60Hz so 30 fps is much better for watching videos than 25 pfs. In the case of 30 fps each frame remains 2 refresh cycles on the screen. In the case of 25 fps some frames remain on the screen 2 refresh cycles while the others 3 refresh cycles. This causes constantly change of speed of video playback - several times a second. For example the website InTheCrack.com use 30 fps in their 4K videos and it is very fluent on 60Hz 4K monitor.

Just set Video to NTSC model (30 fps) in the camera settings instead of PAL model (25 fps).
 #13905  by admin
 Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 pm
Correct me if i'm wrong but if we shoot at 30fps, 59.94hz, this will cause all sorts of issues with lighting due to the 50hz power in the UK.

Also, we use two different 4k monitors, a Dell and an ASUS, both these playback the 4K Videos with no issues. What monitor are you using?

Please let me have any feedback with playback issues from anyone else as i would like to sort out any problems, thanks :)
 #13907  by inn
 Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 pm
Thank you for answer. I'm using Benq BL3201 32" IPS 4K and I don't have issues with lighting, the playback is fine. But in such high resolution I'm noticing that movements of actress are not fluent. Videos looks high quality and I would like to have also fluent movements.
I am comparing video amyrose-aliceinbonerland 4k with InTheCrack E1029 Dakota Skye 2160p. Aliceinbonerland 4k BB looks much better, it has more light, it is sharper. The codecs are the same both has H264 - MPEG-4 AVS (part 10) avs1, format 4:2:0 YUV. The difference is Frame rate 25 versus 29.97. Many new web sites produce high quality videos with 29.97 fps and it looks really fluent. One of them is Blacked.com. It is only 1080p, very clean and 29.97 fps. Or Bryci.com has 30fps 4K videos, but not in such good quality as site BoppingBabes. If these 4K BB videos would use 29.97 fps (or 59.9) they would have been perfect. I also prefer bigger file size with more details. Would it be possible to add some ultra super 4K quality download option? Many users has 100Mbit+ Internet connection or even 1Gbit. I don't have experience with lighting issues due to the 50hz power in the UK, maybe some UPS power backup could filter frequency of power.
 #13919  by admin
 Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 am
After a bit more testing on different platforms, PC and MAC, i have found that quicktime is not playing back the videos as it should. If you use any other media player, the footage plays back fine. Please try VLC player or Media PLayer Classic and let me know what you think, in the meantime i will do further research into the quicktime playback.