Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Kara Carter - Just My Stockings (BB 11/10/16)

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #19800  by GabrielKnight
 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:26 pm
Hello,

Today's Bopping Babes scene (Kara Carter - Just My Stockings) seems to have some form of problem.

None of the download links work. They all lead to a page that says "File Not Found"

I'm using Firefox, if that makes a difference.

Also, since I am already bringing the above to your attention, there is a file from back in January that, to my knowledge, has had an issue ever since it was first posted.
Ashley Rider- Stroke Your Cock (WIN 5/1/16).
There is no FullHD version of the scene available.
The SD, HD and 4K links are all fine, but the FullHD button actually leads to an SD version of the scene.
Would it be possible to get a FullHD version posted?
 #19801  by deathr0w
 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:38 pm
We are currently doing some maintenance on the server - Some files will be offline for a short while while the work takes place. I'll update that Ashley Rider video as soon as everything is back up and running. It should be within the next couple of hours. We'll update the thread when everything is back online. :D
 #19802  by GabrielKnight
 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm
deathr0w wrote:We are currently doing some maintenance on the server - Some files will be offline for a short while while the work takes place. I'll update that Ashley Rider video as soon as everything is back up and running. It should be within the next couple of hours. We'll update the thread when everything is back online. :D

Awesome.

Thank you.