Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Unable to Stream 4K From Panasonic Smart

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #21866  by Nimbus23
 Fri May 12, 2017 9:39 am
I have a Panasonic 58DX902b smart tv. When I go to the W it Now website, I cannot stream the 4K content. All I get is a red warning triangle with an exclamation mark inside it. I wonder if anyone is getting a simarler problem and how can I fix it please?
If any admins are reading this, I wonder when the older streams will be converted so I can also watch these on my I pad as I get the same issue.
For reference, I can watch all streams on my PC.
Many thanks for your help.
 #21867  by deathr0w
 Fri May 12, 2017 9:56 am
The web browsers on most smart TV's, games consoles etc tend to be really limited on what they support and are only any good for very basic web browsing (news weather) - If you are looking to stream 4k content to your TV - I would recommend looking at - https://www.plex.tv/ - it's free, there is a premium version but you don't need that just to stream from a PC to smart TV .

I use this on a LG and Sony Smart TV - It works really well for streaming 4k content :)

A lot of the older scenes have been converted to support ipad and other mobile devices. Is there a specific model that you'd like us to convert? We are working though them in order of model popularity and requests.
 #21890  by Nimbus23
 Mon May 15, 2017 3:14 pm
Sadly I've had no joy and now know why. Panasonic are not supporting Plex, much to the outrage of many of their customers. The TV I have is their flagship model and I can see why, it is exceptional quality that comes at a price. Never mind. 1080p is pretty good. Shame, I would love to see one of your videos in 4K.
Thanks for your help though. Support here is top notch.
 #21894  by deathr0w
 Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 am
It's a shame Panasonic don't offer better support and a larger selection of apps for their smart TV's. You could always get a 4k Amazon Fire TV box or another 4k media streamer - it will give you a much better selection of apps and you'll get a lot more out of the TV. By the sounds of things the Panasonic store / apps that come with the TV are fairly limited.