Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Won't Accept Payment for Membership

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #23621  by gtsmlu
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:53 pm
I have tried everything I can to purchase a membership on this site. I have tried paying through Paypal and every other option available. I've tried paying straight through my bank account and through gift cards of different kinds. No matter what pay method I try and no matter whether I try to pay directly to ccbill or through paypal, this site keeps telling me my payment method is declined. I have called that banks and the card companies and all tell me the reason is that I am in the States and none of the payment methods will work for an overseas online account. I have tried everything to give you my money, but I've been blocked on all attempts.

Can you please help me figure out a solution? I would imagine I'm not the only person in the U.S. dealing with this issue.
 #23622  by gtsmlu
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:30 pm
I actually posted on this topic weeks ago and it was suggested to me that I try paying through EPOCH and PAYPAL, etc... When I responded that I did try and nothing worked, there was never a reply.

Just to remove all doubt, I literally tried payment through every method your site provides. Trust that I have tried all options and all declined payment due to the payment being made overseas (at least according to my bank and card companies). This is the same outcome whether I use a gift card, debit card, paypal, EPOCH, etc... It's not an age verification issue or lack of funds issue, and that is coming directly from the bank and card companies. Can you guys not simply use a vendor in the U.S. such that we don't have to jump through all of these hoops to pay? I'm literally trying everything I can do to pay you money, and nothing is working. There has to be a solution, right? Like I said above, I can't imagine I'm the only person that has this issue so my suspicion is that your site is losing a good deal of money on this issue, not just from me.
 #23623  by deathr0w
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 pm
The vendors Epoch and CCBill are both US-based payment processors. Have you tried to contact CCBill or Epoch directly for support? They handle the payments so they should be able to give you more details on steps to resolve the problem. Please let us know how you get on.

https://support.ccbill.com/

https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact?ref=bl
 #23640  by gtsmlu
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:36 pm
Yes!

That's what I'm telling you. I've called them both up and they say that because the site is not in the u.s. they are not accepting my payment. Believe me when I say I've called everyone involved, from EPOCH to my bank, to the card company and they all say the same thing. If I could literally wire you money, I would, but there's no option for that, so I'm stuck with not being able to join. Can you please give me an option I can use?
 #23641  by gtsmlu
 Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm
I just called EPOCH and PayPal. They both stated that they couldn't do anything because my bank wouldn't approve the payment so there was nothing they could do. When I called my bank, they stated that regardless of what vendor I'm using to pay this site, whether it be through PayPal or EPOCH, that the payment is still registering as an overseas payment and the bank won't approve the transaction.

So what I need is an option that will allow me to pay for a membership and register as a U.S. payment. Otherwise, there is literally NO WAY I can ever join your site. Will you PLEASE do something to help me here?
 #24592  by dq8203
 Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 pm
Guys I work for a bank here in the UK, directly around declined transactions for suspected fraud actually. What yous are describing, is no fault of WIN at all. If the transaction is being requested from your bank, WIN and it's payment method has done it's job correctly. Only if your bank receives no request for the money from WIN is it a problem on WIN's side. When your bank DOES receive the payment request, and don't allow the money to go through and declines the transaction, only your bank will be able to allow/authorise the transaction. Call your bank and ask if the fraud department can put what we call an 'anti referral' on the transaction, which will stop it being referred/declined in future.

If that doesn't work you're stuffed.
 #24601  by Natt
 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:20 pm
deathr0w wrote:I believe there was a temporary issue with PayPal payments, but that's now working. Let us know how you get on.

I tried to pay with Paypal but it says you only accept Mastercard. Is that correct?