Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [SOLVED] DIRECT PAY EU

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #1590  by BFM4U
 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:11 pm
Hello, whenever i try to subscribe using direct pay eu option it brings me to an error page saying this.

No subscription types defined.

There is no subscription type to select so far as I know searched every inch of that page.

Thanks in advance.
 #2418  by messud
 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am
OI oi !
Has this issue been resolved yet? Id like to subscribe (Mercedes lured me in ;)) but direct debit eu still has the same error....
 #2467  by admin
 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 am
Part of the Direct Pay EU has been set up, it's only an option upto now for 39.95 (Euro) for 30 days non-recurring, for some reason the recurring membership @ 29.95 (Rebilling @ 24.95) is not showing up, i'm working on it though, i'll update when it's all configured. But if you really really really want to join (Lol) then you can but it's on the 39.95 option at the moment. Thanks
 #2478  by messud
 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm
thanks lee! i see the non-recurring option now .. will check that out soon!
got to be on vacation in a few weeks... remote location...no internets... i.e.. i need to pile some wank-worthy stuff :D
thanks for your efforts!
cheers,
m'sood
 #2484  by admin
 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 am
messud wrote:thanks lee! i see the non-recurring option now .. will check that out soon!
got to be on vacation in a few weeks... remote location...no internets... i.e.. i need to pile some wank-worthy stuff :D
thanks for your efforts!
cheers,
m'sood

Lol, well have a nice time and i'm sure you will be able to download plenty of stuff to keep you occupied ;)
 #2545  by messud
 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 am
alright!

i thought i might just add my (positive) erperience with WIN and CCBill direct pay EU so other prospective WANKers (:D) know how things roll:

i signed up for 30 days non-recurring, transferred the money to a bank in my country where CCBill has an account. (i wasnt even using online money transfer but the old-school paper version). CCBill obviously then transferred the money to the makers of WIN and provided a password and username via email. For me this process took 6 days (including one weekend). So.. not bad at all!
now i'm happy and downloading my first 'Mercedes' flick :D ready to have a wank or five and looking forward to my vacation :D:D
so far: everything works fine.. and CCBill direct pay EU works nicely.

Nice!
cheers lee!
 #2580  by admin
 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 am
messud wrote:alright!

i thought i might just add my (positive) erperience with WIN and CCBill direct pay EU so other prospective WANKers (:D) know how things roll:

i signed up for 30 days non-recurring, transferred the money to a bank in my country where CCBill has an account. (i wasnt even using online money transfer but the old-school paper version). CCBill obviously then transferred the money to the makers of WIN and provided a password and username via email. For me this process took 6 days (including one weekend). So.. not bad at all!
now i'm happy and downloading my first 'Mercedes' flick :D ready to have a wank or five and looking forward to my vacation :D:D
so far: everything works fine.. and CCBill direct pay EU works nicely.

Nice!
cheers lee!

Your welcome, I'm glad it's all working ok, sorry it took so long to sort out :D