Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• **DOWNBLOUSEJERK**

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #24628  by dq8203
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:15 am
Was wondering what was going on. I've been getting a forbidden message for about 3 days.

Also, this morning every one of your sites including this forum are extremely slow.
 #24629  by Steph
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:49 am
dq8203 wrote:Was wondering what was going on. I've been getting a forbidden message for about 3 days.

Also, this morning every one of your sites including this forum are extremely slow.

We are still in the process of recovering data for DownbloueJerk and I will look in to why the sites are running so slow.
 #24636  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 pm
Steph wrote:
dq8203 wrote:Was wondering what was going on. I've been getting a forbidden message for about 3 days.

We are still in the process of recovering data for DownbloueJerk and I will look in to why the sites are running so slow.

The speed issue should be sorted - DownblouseJerk is being worked on as we speak - It should be back online later today or tomorrow - the updates will be backdated once it's back online.

We'll keep the thread updated.
 #24646  by deathr0w
 Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm
DownblouseJerk is back online - I would advise users to clear their browser cache if you notice any issues. If you're not sure how to do this, follow the relevant steps here.

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

If clearing the browser cache doesn't resolve the issue - please report it in the thread. Thank you