Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Can't log in

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #28121  by Thanatos45
 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:22 pm
Hi,

I've sent a support ticket about not being able to log into WIN a couple of days ago but have not yet received an answer. I suspect something went wrong with sending the ticket however (mail() function being disabled, probably from my side but no idea how to turn it on) so I'm trying this way.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I can't log in. I've bought a non-recurring membership for WIN for 1 month a couple of days ago and payment was successful. I also received a confirmation email from Epoch. When I fill out the password retrieval form I get the message "Invalid username or email." which makes me suspect that something went wrong with the creation of my account. Could you please look into this? If you need my username to fix the problem please pm me, it's not the same as my forum name. Mail address is the same however. Thanks for the help!
 #28123  by deathr0w
 Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 pm
Thanatos45 wrote:Hi,

I've sent a support ticket about not being able to log into WIN a couple of days ago but have not yet received an answer. I suspect something went wrong with sending the ticket however (mail() function being disabled, probably from my side but no idea how to turn it on) so I'm trying this way.

Anyway, as I mentioned, I can't log in. I've bought a non-recurring membership for WIN for 1 month a couple of days ago and payment was successful. I also received a confirmation email from Epoch. When I fill out the password retrieval form I get the message "Invalid username or email." which makes me suspect that something went wrong with the creation of my account. Could you please look into this? If you need my username to fix the problem please pm me, it's not the same as my forum name. Mail address is the same however. Thanks for the help!

Sorry to hear you've had issues - I've not had any emails from your account - however, i've reset the password and set you the login details via a private message.

Please let me know if you need any further support.
 #30128  by MAT17
 Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:28 am
Hi! I have the same problem. I can't log into my account. Paid for a monthly subscription.
There was some kind of error when registering access. The payment receipt sent to me indicated someone else's login. When I tried to log into the site using my username, the site was blocked.
Epoch said they couldn't help and I should contact the webmaster of the site. But site support is not responding.
I paid the money, but I can't use what I paid for and I can't return the money either.
 #30130  by deathr0w
 Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:50 pm
MAT17 wrote:Hi! I have the same problem. I can't log into my account. Paid for a monthly subscription.
There was some kind of error when registering access. The payment receipt sent to me indicated someone else's login. When I tried to log into the site using my username, the site was blocked.
Epoch said they couldn't help and I should contact the webmaster of the site. But site support is not responding.
I paid the money, but I can't use what I paid for and I can't return the money either.

I've sent you a PM - We've tried to email you're gmail - have you checked spam / junk - often messages get filtered with Gmail.

If you reply to me on the direct message on here - we'll get this sorted.