Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Corrupt Videos

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #28996  by deathr0w
 Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 pm
paraderhit wrote:Most if not all of the 1080p DBJ videos are corrupt and won't play through with common players on Windows 10. This sucks and it's obviously not getting fixed. I can no longer justify the cost of membership for unusable videos. Thanks.

I will speak to the editor on monday regarding this - it sounds like they need re-encoding and checking before uploading in the future.
 #28999  by Will
 Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:30 am
paraderhit wrote:Most if not all of the 1080p DBJ videos are corrupt and won't play through with common players on Windows 10. This sucks and it's obviously not getting fixed. I can no longer justify the cost of membership for unusable videos. Thanks.

Apologies for the issues with the videos, they're being fixed. I hope you decide to stay with us :)
 #29823  by SexSlimm
 Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:47 pm
Hola
El vídeo de Louise-Lee- "Wine or wanking" de 04/07/20 está dañado. Se corta en el minuto 3:04, además de ser de muy poco peso
----------------------- Desde Google translator -----------------------
Hi!
Louise-Lee- "Wine or wanking" video from 07/04/20 is corrupted. It cuts in the minute 3:04, in addition to being very light
 #29824  by deathr0w
 Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:03 pm
SexSlimm wrote:Hola
El vídeo de Louise-Lee- "Wine or wanking" de 04/07/20 está dañado. Se corta en el minuto 3:04, además de ser de muy poco peso
----------------------- Desde Google translator -----------------------
Hi!
Louise-Lee- "Wine or wanking" video from 07/04/20 is corrupted. It cuts in the minute 3:04, in addition to being very light

Thanks for reporting the issue - I'll get this looked at asap.