Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Downblouse Jerk file download issue

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #29026  by LLOYD85
 Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 am
I've been downloading downblouse jerk videos and I've noticed you are only able to download 100 videos per 24 hours despite the profile saying you have a 200 video limit per 24 hours.

I decided to keep an eye on the issue and what I've discovered is when you download a video it's being counted twice, I had 8 video download remaining, I downloaded 4 videos and then the download options were hidden.
 #29027  by deathr0w
 Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 am
LLOYD85 wrote:I've been downloading downblouse jerk videos and I've noticed you are only able to download 100 videos per 24 hours despite the profile saying you have a 200 video limit per 24 hours.

I decided to keep an eye on the issue and what I've discovered is when you download a video it's being counted twice, I had 8 video download remaining, I downloaded 4 videos and then the download options were hidden.

Thanks for the report - I'll look into this and report back.
 #31489  by deathr0w
 Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:59 pm
LLOYD85 wrote:Over a year later and nothing has changed.

We checked the download restrictions - it seemed to work as expected. Is anyone else experiencing any issues at present with the download restrictions? The rule applies to all accounts, so it's not a limit on an individual accout.