Adult All Sites 

• Terrible download speeds recently

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #30615  by jimjim88
 Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:49 pm
Any server issues recently?
dl speeds literally taking 30mins each and this is on a fast line

Anywhere else I get about 8meg/sec so not an issue this end - These website though, about 500kb/sec and has been like this for days
For a premium series of sites this is really not good
 #30622  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:14 pm
jimjim88 wrote:Any server issues recently?

Anywhere else I get about 8meg/sec so not an issue this end - These website though, about 500kb/sec and has been like this for days
For a premium series of sites, this is really not good

Sorry to hear you're having issues with download speed. Are you having issues with every site in the network or just a specific one?

I've tested the sites on our office connection and 4G mobile data and everything seems to be running normal - a scene is downloading in a minute or two max.

What country are you accessing the sites from?

If you can give us some more details we'll do some further testing.
 #30647  by jimjim88
 Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 pm
deathr0w wrote:

Sorry to hear you're having issues with download speed. Are you having issues with every site in the network or just a specific one?

I've tested the sites on our office connection and 4G mobile data and everything seems to be running normal - a scene is downloading in a minute or two max.

This is on Bopping - only one I'm subscribed too atm
and in the UK - generally on a fast line and yeah speed tests/other sites load as normal. Just really slow speeds on BB
 #30650  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:02 pm
jimjim88 wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

This is on Bopping - only one I'm subscribed too atm
and in the UK - generally on a fast line and yeah speed tests/other sites load as normal. Just really slow speeds on BB

Thanks for the update - It's strange that you're getting slow speeds on just BoppingBabes as that site runs from the same location/server as DBJ / USJ. Are you still having issues with download speeds today on BB ? I've tested it on a 100mb line at the office and speeds seem normal.