Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Native Desktop App for WIN Sites?

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #31747  by samloan58
 Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:07 am
Wondering if there is a possibility of creating a native desktop application for Windows and macOS that allows users to seamlessly navigate across all of their subscribed sites and stream/download videos/photos.

Would be nice to access everything in one place without needing to open the browser, go to the website, login, etc. WIN site access could be just one click away instead.

As a software engineer myself, the creation of the app would obviously take several months to develop, but do you think it's feasible?
 #31758  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 pm
samloan58 wrote:Wondering if there is a possibility of creating a native desktop application for Windows and macOS that allows users to seamlessly navigate across all of their subscribed sites and stream/download videos/photos.

Would be nice to access everything in one place without needing to open the browser, go to the website, login, etc. WIN site access could be just one click away instead.

As a software engineer myself, the creation of the app would obviously take several months to develop, but do you think it's feasible?

An app would be cool, but all site members can login to just wankitnow - click "My Profile" and click the links to the network sites, they'll automatically be switched between the sites without the requirement to login to each one, so one login - unlocks 4 websites, I don't think the an app would really save any time?