Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Chromecast

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #31773  by Julius
 Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 pm
I cannot use Chromecast to send WankitNow videos to my tv. It seems to work in the beginning but the video does not play.
 #31776  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 am
Julius wrote:I cannot use Chromecast to send WankitNow videos to my tv. It seems to work in the beginning but the video does not play.

Thanks for letting us know - we'll do some testing and let you know what might be causing the issue.
 #32198  by deathr0w
 Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:48 am
Julius wrote:Any update on this issue?

Are you able to Mirro the device, rather than use the chrome cast option from the player? I have seen the bug with this - it's most likely the video player on the site, we'll see if it can be updated.
 #32325  by Julius
 Tue May 18, 2021 10:12 pm
I am able to mirror my mobile but the quality is not as good as using chromecast. Are you planning to fix it?
 #32326  by deathr0w
 Wed May 19, 2021 10:22 am
Julius wrote:I am able to mirror my mobile but the quality is not as good as using chromecast. Are you planning to fix it?

Thanks for the update. Mirroring the phone would be the best solution for now, but we hear what you're saying regarding the quality of mirroring not being as good as Chromecast. We're in talks with the developer regarding an overhaul of the video player to fix this issue going forward, but that's a fairly big job that will need a bit of time for him to develop.
 #33513  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:24 pm
Julius wrote:Any update?

At this moment in time we've not got any further updates. We do plan on making some changes to the sites in the near future. We'll keep the thread updated with the plans once we've got the full details.