Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [Opinion] NEW Intro

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #2042  by admin
 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 pm
Just finished rendering a new intro for the new premium clips, it's only basic and i'm not an expert in Sony Vegas but i think it looks ok??...What do you think?...Should it have to audio of Shannon talking or not? or how can it be made better?

DOWNLOAD Premium Intro [Right Click/Save As]
 #2049  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 pm
The talking makes sense, since that's one of the key features of the site. I think it would be better actually seeing the video of her talking, then fade out at the end leaving just the "Premium Wankitnow" and title. I'm assuming it's talking about the new premium video quality, so actually featuring a tiny clip of it makes sense.
 #2051  by admin
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:47 pm
FullFrenzy wrote:The talking makes sense, since that's one of the key features of the site. I think it would be better actually seeing the video of her talking, then fade out at the end leaving just the "Premium Wankitnow" and title. I'm assuming it's talking about the new premium video quality, so actually featuring a tiny clip of it makes sense.

Yeah, I see what you mean, that makes perfect sense and sounds better, thanks for your feedback :D
 #2052  by passby
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm
I don't understand, is this for the flash preview in the free section or is this going to be at the beginning of the actual clip?
 #2054  by passby
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:29 pm
if thats the case, does seem a bit much, truth be told lol.

It's perfect if its for the chapter selection menu for a DVD or something, but seem a bit unnecessary if its going in front of the actual clip.

The animation and fade in for clip title are good but in general, something simple and clean like the intro for Shannon's recent "A Quick Wank" clip seems perfectly adequate.
 #2056  by FullFrenzy
 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Or just let the video play as per normal from the get go and include the animated title at the beginning while it's playing. Then fade out of the title and let the vid continue.

Most of the videos on the site are already setup where this new title would work over top of them, since nothing is usually happening right at the start.