Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Loop

• General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
General support, technical, report problems, deadlinks & other tech queries
 #35379  by The dutchman
 Tue May 30, 2023 11:09 pm
Well I was browsing the win site watching a few vids and something occured to me. A good feature on the Win streaming player would be an a-b repeat loop function. When the models say something sexy or in a sexy way or pose in a sexy way etc it would be handy to be able to loop thoughs particular things. Now I know you can download vids from the site and use a loop function on a personal media player but a few downloaded vids take up a fair amount of space.
Is an a-b repeat function possible on the sites streaming player?
Thanks
 #35383  by deathr0w
 Wed May 31, 2023 4:07 pm
The dutchman wrote:Well I was browsing the win site watching a few vids and something occured to me. A good feature on the Win streaming player would be an a-b repeat loop function. When the models say something sexy or in a sexy way or pose in a sexy way etc it would be handy to be able to loop thoughs particular things. Now I know you can download vids from the site and use a loop function on a personal media player but a few downloaded vids take up a fair amount of space.
Is an a-b repeat function possible on the sites streaming player?
Thanks

At present there's not a "Loop" function, but this is something our new developers might be able to assist us with. Thank you for the suggestion, we'll pass it on to them.