Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] ANNA BELLE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #24434  by marklambo
 Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:15 pm
Hope u can get Anna back. Just a little request, I would like to see more variety in her scenes for win. Just seems she does the college girl vids all the time. Be nice if she can do some milf scenes!
 #24437  by kentknight
 Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:55 am
I agree, Anna is a great looking girl, but not very convincing as a "college" girl. If she has to do college stuff, I think she is better suited to the young sexy teacher role, but would like to see her in some office settings as a sexy Boss. Her dirty talk is great, she would make a great bitchy boss ;-) Thanks . x
 #25440  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm
I've posted this idea a couple times before. Please please please film it with Anna Belle. She's one of my favorite models!

As she sits at her desk, or wherever, she catches me looking up her skirt. She's a little angered, but kind of amused and curious... so she asks me to pull out my cock. I hesitate at first, nervous because I know she won't be impressed. She catches on to this and demands that I whip it out. When I do she laughs and tells me it is tiny and worthless and most certainly not worthy of her. So she tells me that I can wank but I have to stare at the ground from this moment on until she tells me otherwise. I am not worthy and not allowed to look upon her, and at most I may see only a glimpse of her high heels in my periphery. She proceeds to reveal more... spreading her legs, turning around and lifting her skirt, finally removing some clothing, maybe even so far as removing it all and playing with herself. Maybe she puts a finger or a toy in her asshole, a dildo in her pussy, etc. And all the while she is doing this she is describing it all in vivid detail, and I can hear the sounds of her moving and her clothing being removed, the toy sliding in and out of her, her moans, etc. But I am staring at the floor and can see nothing. Finally as she finishes she puts her clothes back on and lets me lift my eyes, not to hers of course, but at least to look up and see that she is dressed or covered and watch her walk out of the room leaving me frustrated from knowing that she put her beauty on display while I was not allowed to take it in. Did she allow me to cum, did she make me ruin it, eat it? That would all depend on her mood. Or perhaps she would determine that based on whether I cheated and peeked at her when I wasn't supposed to.
 #25448  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 am
Ah hope I’m not not too late!! If you could maybe do the strict nurse scene with Anna that would be amazing! Cum on uniform/zipped up again at the end is a massive bonus if at all possible :P