Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Alice Katz

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #26939  by marklambo
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 am
Further to the above, if she’s being shown tomorrow, what scene do we get treated to?
 #26946  by marklambo
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:33 am
Quite enjoyed her usj and dbj, quite refreshing to see new faces. She should be a regular!!
 #26961  by kleinigkeit
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:56 pm
I've really enjoyed what we've seen from her so far and can't wait to see more! Any idea when we can expect more scenes? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some SPH and domination!
 #26962  by marklambo
 Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:22 pm
I second the above, would love more scenes ASAP!! One thing though? U tagged her usj vid as having dirty talk/joi yet I didn’t see any of that in her vid. Does she do dirty talk at all in her other vids?
 #26973  by deathr0w
 Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am
marklambo wrote:I second the above, would love more scenes ASAP!! One thing though? U tagged her usj vid as having dirty talk/joi yet I didn’t see any of that in her vid. Does she do dirty talk at all in her other vids?

Thanks for letting us know about the tag - I've fixed that today. Alice did more teasing talk than dirty talking - I've not seen all the videos yet, but she doesn't do JOI in the scenes. We'll get some more up ASAP - I think she's fairly popular :)
 #27337  by paraderhit
 Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:43 pm
Alicia's videos are outstanding, every one of them! Classic gorgeous puppy eyes, voluptuous perfection and her narration is so passionate, sweet, erotic and personal...can't wait for more Alica :D
 #27466  by Steph
 Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:52 am
slickrick123 wrote:Guys do u know when we will see Alicia back on usj?

I'll take a look and see what's left to go on - They may already all be on USJ - She's got some scenes on DBJ and BB still to be published. She was also on BoppingBabes today so make sure you check that out :D