Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• ZexyVR.com - British Glamour Models in Virtual Reality 180 3D!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27087  by admin
 Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:11 am
ZEXY VR - See your favourite glamour models stripping in realistic 3D Virtual Reality!

4 Video Update Per Week
New Models
80+ Videos Already LIVE on the Site
5.7K 60FPS 3D VR
Fast Navigation
Fast & Unlimited Downloads
High Quality Streaming

Site - https://zexyvr.com/
$24.95 Per Month - https://zexyvr.com/join

zexyvr-models.jpg
 #27095  by Keefar
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:28 am
Hi

Looking forward to these VR scenes - they look pretty awesome :o .
Just wondering if I have a life time membership to WIN, will I have to sign up for these VR scenes as well or not?
 #27098  by marklambo
 Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:34 am
Sorry not be in loop, what is zexyvr? Is this equivalent of a sister site to your win vr? Like usj?
 #27099  by admin
 Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:59 pm
marklambo wrote:Sorry not be in loop, what is zexyvr? Is this equivalent of a sister site to your win vr? Like usj?

Its nothing like WIN or USJ it’s just a soft striptease site with new and unpublished models together with a lot of top level glamour models.
 #27100  by admin
 Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:07 pm
Keefar wrote:Hi

Looking forward to these VR scenes - they look pretty awesome :o .
Just wondering if I have a life time membership to WIN, will I have to sign up for these VR scenes as well or not?

The VR sites are on a completely different server and network .... but even so I’m sure we can accommodate you ;)
 #27101  by Keefar
 Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:29 am
AWESOME :D
Looking forward to these - the images so far look great!!
 #27128  by SimonUKW
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:32 pm
admin wrote:LAUNCH DATE: Our developer is putting the final touches to ZexyVR.com and we are hoping to launch mid december 2018. When the site is live there will be at least 17 models with new models being added each month. The site will have at least 80 videos with the update schedule below.

UPDATES: A new VR video will be added every other day.

MODELS: See pic below

PRICE: Will be offering a "Launch Promotion" membership price of $9.95 rebilling each month at $9.95 unless cancelled. This will only be offered for the first few hundred members and then it will go upto the standard price of $24.95 per month.

zexyvr-models.jpg

How come no Dolly P? :roll: Surely she must be on this new site too? A leading Page3 babe :P
 #27129  by admin
 Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 am
SimonUKW wrote:
admin wrote:LAUNCH DATE: Our developer is putting the final touches to ZexyVR.com and we are hoping to launch mid december 2018. When the site is live there will be at least 17 models with new models being added each month. The site will have at least 80 videos with the update schedule below.

UPDATES: A new VR video will be added every other day.

MODELS: See pic below

PRICE: Will be offering a "Launch Promotion" membership price of $9.95 rebilling each month at $9.95 unless cancelled. This will only be offered for the first few hundred members and then it will go upto the standard price of $24.95 per month.

zexyvr-models.jpg

How come no Dolly P? :roll: Surely she must be on this new site too? A leading Page3 babe :P

Dolly does higher levels for us so she will be featured on WIN VR which is launching late Jan 2019 :)