Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] SAPPHIRE BLUE

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #27904  by Steph
 Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 am
mixersmix wrote:Can't wait for her new stuff next week,

Would love a scene where she is getting her computer fixed by the nerd
Another idea would be to have her as the sexy Milf neighbour at the guys 18th birthday

Just a couple ideas :)

I like the sound of this :D Keep the ideas for scenes coming!
 #27909  by kentknight
 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:26 am
What about her being a work colleague, who knows we have a crush on her, teasing us in the office? I would love to see her doing some lovely upskirt shots with her in high heels and bare legs, but PLEASE no toys or plastic cocks obscuring the view of her lovely pussy! ;)
 #27920  by mixersmix
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:03 pm
Would love to see her in a sexy pencil leather skirt too, or perhaps a tight leather dress.

Is this shoot still going ahead and is she blonde or brunette at the moment?
 #27921  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:50 pm
mixersmix wrote:Would love to see her in a sexy pencil leather skirt too, or perhaps a tight leather dress.

The shoot is going ahead, we'll get some screenshots up asap :) Sapphire is currently blonde :D
 #27924  by mixersmix
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:07 pm
deathr0w wrote:
mixersmix wrote:Would love to see her in a sexy pencil leather skirt too, or perhaps a tight leather dress.

The shoot is going ahead, we'll get some screenshots up asap :) Sapphire is currently blonde :D

Awesome can't wait :)
 #27925  by jbd
 Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:51 pm
Could I request a confidence booster similar to the lu elissa scene? Also if possible virtual anal, in cowgirl. She's already done a pegging scene but if she's up for more, similar to the other less femdom vibe that would be awesome. She's one of the best.
Id like to see a scene that incorporates the trenchcoat with lingerie underneath.