Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY P

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #29531  by deathr0w
 Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm
Altarion wrote:Are there any plans to bring her in for another shoot?
Her innocence and the way she dances for BB. Just so enticing.

We're looking at booking another shoot in the next few weeks with Dolly - i'll get the dates up once confirmed.
 #29538  by SimonUKW
 Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:51 pm
wonderful to learn you will be shooting her again. My fave is still "Just Feet". Can you get her to do something with her feet again? Lots of close ups and also some study of her wonderful tits :lol: :lol:
 #29550  by SimonUKW
 Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:22 am
Nikk wrote:PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE get her to show that nice pussy

She does frontal nude but not open leg. most page 3 girls wont even do nude. but dolly seems happy doing that :D
 #29577  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:25 pm
Dolly will be back shooting on the 18th and 19th Feb - She's working up to her regular levels - We did ask about higher levels, but she's not interested at this current time. If there's any suggestions for scenes feel free to let us know :D
 #29582  by Nikk
 Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:00 am
SimonUKW wrote:
Nikk wrote:PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE get her to show that nice pussy

She does frontal nude but not open leg. most page 3 girls wont even do nude. but dolly seems happy doing that :D

I know ahahahah but we can have hope :lol:
 #29586  by SimonUKW
 Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 pm
deathr0w wrote:Dolly will be back shooting on the 18th and 19th Feb - She's working up to her regular levels - We did ask about higher levels, but she's not interested at this current time. If there's any suggestions for scenes feel free to let us know :D

Videos featuring her feet would be great :P
 #29587  by BobJones148
 Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:27 pm
SimonUKW wrote:Videos featuring her feet would be great :P

Yes......in her pussy.........Or just her arsehole. Don't want to come across as too demanding. :D