Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB][LT] LEAH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30268  by Keefar
 Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:21 am
Great to see Leah back again :D
Hopefully she will do some open leg scenes with some insertion along the way.
But it's always awesome to see some models, that got me hooked on this network, come back. Makes me a happy man in more ways than one :P
 #30272  by Therocky88
 Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:09 am
Steph wrote:There are a few scenes where Leah doesn't wear stockings so keep your eyes peeled for those. It's unusual we get girls in with such high quality lingerie like Leah had so I thought we would try and use as much of it as possible!!

You are right, But would be amazing if the models take off the stockings at the end like what Ashley Jayne used to do :) :D
 #30277  by Steph
 Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:31 am
Therocky88 wrote:
Steph wrote:There are a few scenes where Leah doesn't wear stockings so keep your eyes peeled for those. It's unusual we get girls in with such high quality lingerie like Leah had so I thought we would try and use as much of it as possible!!

You are right, But would be amazing if the models take off the stockings at the end like what Ashley Jayne used to do :) :D

I'll bear this in mind for future shoots :D
 #30286  by Sammy
 Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:07 pm
Therocky88 wrote:

Good news! Here's an upcoming scene with Leah slipping off her stockings ;)
Sequence 13.00_09_16_00.Still003.jpg
 #30292  by Therocky88
 Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:35 pm
Sammy wrote:
Therocky88 wrote:

Good news! Here's an upcoming scene with Leah slipping off her stockings ;)
Sequence 13.00_09_16_00.Still003.jpg

Thank yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 #30344  by Falstaff
 Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 am
I sure am jealous of that soap! :lol: Fantastic work with Leah you guys, these recent videos have been her best ever
 #30358  by jbd
 Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:51 am
Just from the trailer - the latest scene looks amazing - could this be replicated with other models - Kate-Anne, Ivy etc?