Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB][LT] LEAH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #30370  by jbd
 Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:16 pm
Boyfriends panty fetish. Think Ivy doing this scene would be awesome.
 #30496  by Nikk
 Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:17 pm
Therocky88 wrote:Nobody asked about your opinion so FU

Did i ask for yours? FU
 #30626  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:13 pm
jb_2019 wrote:One of the best. Wish we could have more open leg.

Agreed, it would be good if she matched the OF levels to her shoot levels. I've asked her about it - maybe she'll reconsider in the future but for now I don't think she'll shoot any higher levels.
 #30665  by RLFan
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:40 pm
I would like to see more VR-videos of Leah … my suggestions for more videos with Leah:
In general for all scenes: Natural makeup, long loose hair and some camera settings from a smaller position to appreciate that she is tall.
(1) A VR-shower-scene (similar to „Shower Antics“ with Amy W)
(2) A VR-sharing-the-same-bed/bedroom-scene like „Rebecca smoking corks and feeling horny as soon as she wakes up“ from her WWS-site (but without smoking here)
(3) And VR-scenes in girlfriend/flatmate-style with daily life content as a start of the story … for examle drying the dishes or cooking together … work out in the living room … watch TV on the sofa … visiting a sauna
 #30666  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:42 pm
RLFan wrote:I would like to see more VR-videos of Leah … my suggestions for more videos with Leah:
In general for all scenes: Natural makeup, long loose hair and some camera settings from a smaller position to appreciate that she is tall.
(1) A VR-shower-scene (similar to „Shower Antics“ with Amy W)
(2) A VR-sharing-the-same-bed/bedroom-scene like „Rebecca smoking corks and feeling horny as soon as she wakes up“ from her WWS-site (but without smoking here)
(3) And VR-scenes in girlfriend/flatmate-style with daily life content as a start of the story … for examle drying the dishes or cooking together … work out in the living room … watch TV on the sofa … visiting a sauna

Great news! We've got Leah coming back at the start of December so these should be possible to shoot then :D
 #31082  by RLFan
 Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:56 pm
I would like to see more Rebecca Leah-VR scenes, can you tell me a timetable when you realese more scenes of her
(I assume you already have some more in your portfolio than just the three)? Thanks!
 #31090  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:35 pm
RLFan wrote:I would like to see more Rebecca Leah-VR scenes, can you tell me a timetable when you realese more scenes of her
(I assume you already have some more in your portfolio than just the three)? Thanks!

Indeed! I'll check with our VR editor next week and we'll update the thread with some details on upcoming scenes :D