Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More scenes with two girls

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #30662  by Keefar
 Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:20 am
Any movement on getting 2 girls to play/masturbate with each other while talking dirty and telling us to join in with them and wank ourselves??
 #30668  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Keefar wrote:Any movement on getting 2 girls to play/masturbate with each other while talking dirty and telling us to join in with them and wank ourselves??

No news yet but as soon as we've got some more models in who shoot those levels, we'll try these kinds of scenes again :D
 #30735  by Keefar
 Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:34 am
I see Chloe Toy and Leah coming up soon. Are they doing a scene (or 4 :lol: ) together?
That would be so hot it that was the case
 #32856  by Falstaff
 Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:52 pm
Sammy wrote:Great news guys! We had the lovely Leah & Amber shooting together last week - so we decided to play around with some ideas for a duo girl scene for WankitNowVR.com :D Let us know what you think when it goes live. Here's a preview pic from the shoot :D

leah-and-amber (100 of 1).jpg

My goodness it's been over a year since this post! Any chance this scene arrives soon?
 #32858  by Keefar
 Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:43 am
yeah would love to see 2 girl scenes again, especially if they play with each other and tell us to wank off while watching them get off :D
 #32862  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:09 pm
I read this and thought of ‘donate your cum’ by Samantha Bentley and Misha Cross. It’s so sexy!! Please do something like that again!