Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Cleo Summers

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #28503  by Steph
 Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:15 pm
sirhumpalot wrote:I suppose todays WIN video answered my question.
When I saw it was Cleo in a stepmum video I thought I was in seventh heaven. The stepmum/son videos are my favourite. However, this is a big disappointment. I prefer sexy seduction and lots of stepmum/ son dialogue. This turned into a nasty humiliation abuse video with too much talk about fucking dad, and way, way too much jerk and cum. Not like the first USJ clip with loads of wank and spunk.
Fab performance from Cloe and it did have some good points but it could have been a real classic.

Unfortunalty we can't please everyone, as you pointed out her USJ scene had more dialogue that you enjoyed but if every scene she did was the same dialogue we would have other members complain about the lack of variety :lol:
 #28959  by SexSlimm
 Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 am
Es una mujer maravillosa, pero ¡JODER! editad el video antes de ponerlo. Escuchar al realizador parando la toma en "Like What You See?" rompe toda la magia del momento y es un momento fantástico viendole el coño desde abajo. Así se arruina cualquier atisbo de orgasmo
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She is a wonderful woman, but FUCK! Edit the video before putting it. Listen to the director stopping the shot in "Like What You See?" break all the magic of the moment and it's a fantastic time watching her pussy from below. This is how any glimmer of orgasm is ruined
 #28962  by deathr0w
 Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:08 pm
SexSlimm wrote:Es una mujer maravillosa, pero ¡JODER! editad el video antes de ponerlo. Escuchar al realizador parando la toma en "Like What You See?" rompe toda la magia del momento y es un momento fantástico viendole el coño desde abajo. Así se arruina cualquier atisbo de orgasmo
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She is a wonderful woman, but FUCK! Edit the video before putting it. Listen to the director stopping the shot in "Like What You See?" break all the magic of the moment and it's a fantastic time watching her pussy from below. This is how any glimmer of orgasm is ruined

Thanks for reporting the fault with the clip - we'll get this fixed and re-uploaded asap.
 #31650  by samloan58
 Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:47 pm
Can we get Cleo Summers to do the scene I had proposed in Lara Lee's thread as well?

Here's what I had mentioned on that thread:

Would love to have a cross-site scene with either DBJ + WIN where Lara does a silent teacher scene during an exam.

She flashes her tits and encourages student to masturbate. At the end of the video, she will tell the student to meet her after school for "Round 2".

Round 2 video would be on WIN and would be a virtual sex scene. As Lara is amazing at being dominant, would like her to dominate the virtual sex by using phrases like "fuck me harder", "is that all you can do", "pathetic".

After student cums, Lara should be disappointed on how student climaxed to early, and then tell the student to "fuck off".

P.S. Would love to see Cleo do more dominant (with latex and leather if possible) + virtual sex scenes!