Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB][LT] LEAH

• Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
Find all our current models across all sites here ... also request or suggest a model that you like to see on the sites
 #32635  by RLFan
 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:30 am
Nice to see two more Leah-Videos in July ... are they stragglers from the last shoot (June 03: "All of the scenes from the shoot have now been published.") or was there a new shoot? More videos are to be expected during the next weeks, maybe even with higher levels?
 #32636  by Steph
 Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:38 pm
RLFan wrote:Nice to see two more Leah-Videos in July ... are they stragglers from the last shoot (June 03: "All of the scenes from the shoot have now been published.") or was there a new shoot? More videos are to be expected during the next weeks, maybe even with higher levels?

It's old content that hadn't been published yet, not a new shoot unfortunately
 #32866  by RLFan
 Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:02 pm
"Looking at the forum everyone who's asking for her back wants to see her do higher levels. We can't get her in at those levels. I have offered her a shoot when / if she decides to do open leg for publications other than her own."

... maybe you should ask her again ... on Onlyfans she starts to offer hardcore (BJ-video), so after this shift in her own publications, maybe open leg could be easier for her in other publications ... nevertheless, I would like to see new vids of her with normal or higher levels one day here again ...
 #32890  by Steph
 Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:42 pm
RLFan wrote:"Looking at the forum everyone who's asking for her back wants to see her do higher levels. We can't get her in at those levels. I have offered her a shoot when / if she decides to do open leg for publications other than her own."

... maybe you should ask her again ... on Onlyfans she starts to offer hardcore (BJ-video), so after this shift in her own publications, maybe open leg could be easier for her in other publications ... nevertheless, I would like to see new vids of her with normal or higher levels one day here again ...

We have tried every which way to get Leah to do higher levels for us and no matter what we offer she is adamant she wants to keep the higher level content for her sites. If this changes in the future we will update you guys.
 #34558  by deathr0w
 Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:14 pm
Falstaff wrote:Any chance of getting Leah back? Would love to see her on WIN with her current body

I just checked, she's pretty heavily pregnant - I assume that's what you mean about her current body? She's too tired to shoot at the moment, so I don't think it'll be possible until she's back up and running after her baby.
 #35536  by RLFan
 Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:45 pm
I would like to suggest that more videos be produced with Rebecca ... the last ones were quite a while ago. Explicitly I would like to emphasize here that I would also welcome videos WITHOUT "higher level", I suspect that many other users feel the same way. Perhaps an embedding of Rebecca in zexyvr offers itself?
As a general suggestion for improvement and especially for the videos with Rebecca, I would like to suggest that there is a greater variation between the scenes ... it is obvious that several videos are produced in one day as if on an assembly line ... especially in VR would be desirable a greater variety in makeup (maybe sometimes even without) and hairstyle, otherwise there is a great similarity, especially in close-ups. In addition, I miss more perspectives in the face-to-face situations such as sitting together at a table drinking coffee, lying next to her in a bed, more bathroom- or sauna-situations would also be worth seeing.