Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• British Trigger Words

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #33114  by Skinsss01
 Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:39 am
Been a fan of the site for years!
I especially am a fan of the yoga scenes as the attire for the scenes is super sexy!
My dream scene though is when any of the models use the British term “Bum” and “Bumhole” when talking about their derriere as opposed to “ass” or “arse”
Rose R has to be one of my favourites as she uses the trigger words I like quite a bit.
Even if the scene doesn’t involve explicit nudity if the specific words “Bum” or “Bumhole” is use I am guaranteed to go wild! :lol: I think it’s because it’s more of a British term and the fact that their cheeky words that does it for me.
As a fan that’s really the only suggestions I have.
 #33115  by Sammy
 Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:40 pm
Skinsss01 wrote:Been a fan of the site for years!
I especially am a fan of the yoga scenes as the attire for the scenes is super sexy!
My dream scene though is when any of the models use the British term “Bum” and “Bumhole” when talking about their derriere as opposed to “ass” or “arse”
Rose R has to be one of my favourites as she uses the trigger words I like quite a bit.
Even if the scene doesn’t involve explicit nudity if the specific words “Bum” or “Bumhole” is use I am guaranteed to go wild! :lol: I think it’s because it’s more of a British term and the fact that their cheeky words that does it for me.
As a fan that’s really the only suggestions I have.

We'll bear this in mind going forward! Are there any trigger words for pussy you like?
 #33116  by fishymonger
 Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:52 pm
I'd agree with this I much prefer british words from british models as it seems more authentic. Fanny is my favourite british word for pussy!
 #33117  by Falstaff
 Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:35 pm
Agree that "bum" is nice! I too love Rose's dirty talk since she's willing to throw in the occasional "booty" and "boobies." Would personally love to hear those more often, drives me wild!
 #34950  by fishymonger
 Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:22 pm
Sammy wrote:'Fanny' is the ultimate British word for pussy, we'll get the models to say it more often!

Can you please have another go at doing this? I love it when the models use dirty British words.