Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More interactive solo scenes for VR

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #33631  by Badger11
 Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:59 pm
Hi, really like the sites at the moment but one thing I'd love to see is more interactive scenes with solo models for VR. I like the scenes where the model is closer to the camera and the best scenes in my opinion are the ones where they're interacting. For example giving the viewer a simulated handjob while making eye contact with the camera, as can be found in some of Anna Belle's VR scenes (Watch Me Play, Wanking Encouragement and a couple of others are brilliant). Louise Lee has also done this a couple of times as well in Open & Waiting and I've Heard You Wanking and those scenes are good.

Just a personal opinion but I'd love more of those types of scenes in VR and also maybe more of the solo scenes with blowjob/virtual sex using the Tommy Torso, that would be great! :)
 #33637  by deathr0w
 Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:51 pm
Badger11 wrote:Hi, really like the sites at the moment but one thing I'd love to see is more interactive scenes with solo models for VR. I like the scenes where the model is closer to the camera and the best scenes in my opinion are the ones where they're interacting. For example giving the viewer a simulated handjob while making eye contact with the camera, as can be found in some of Anna Belle's VR scenes (Watch Me Play, Wanking Encouragement and a couple of others are brilliant). Louise Lee has also done this a couple of times as well in Open & Waiting and I've Heard You Wanking and those scenes are good.

Just a personal opinion but I'd love more of those types of scenes in VR and also maybe more of the solo scenes with blowjob/virtual sex using the Tommy Torso, that would be great! :)

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the feedback! We'll check those clips out and see if we can do some similar ones! We'll get the Torso back in action!
 #33639  by Badger11
 Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:12 pm
deathr0w wrote: Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the feedback! We'll check those clips out and see if we can do some similar ones! We'll get the Torso back in action!

Thank you! That's great to hear, looking forward to it :D